Welcome to the Taboola Backstage API Docs 👋
Using Backstage API, you can Integrate Taboola campaign management into your own solution, run reports and automate tasks.
- Most of the API endpoints relate to sponsored-content campaigns.
- The API also supports reporting for video campaigns.
- Similarly, the API also provides reporting for publishers.
Before you start
Before you start, make sure you have the following:
An advertiser or publisher account with Taboola.
- To apply for an account, use this form.
- Explain briefly how you plan to use Backstage API.
Your API credentials (
Already have a Taboola account?
- Reach out to your Taboola Account Manager for API credentials, or contact [email protected].
- Your client credentials will be mailed to you, as part of the API onboarding process.
To start using the API, you'll need to generate an Access Token, using your client credentials.
Make sure to have your Account ID handy - you'll need that for most of the API endpoints.
Everything you need to know is covered in the topics below. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via our Community Discussion.
Alright - let's get started!
Never miss a beat!
Subscribe to receive Backstage API announcements:\
Search for a topic
Press ⌘ K (Mac) or Ctrl K (Windows).