|Name||Modifier & Defaults||Type||Description|
Monthly recurring budget
No spending limit
|Determines if the campaign has:|
- A monthly recurring budget
(automatically reset each month)
- An overall spending limit
- No spending limit (for eligible accounts only)
For more detail, see below.
Use the Dictionary to fetch the up-to-date list of possible values:
When defining the spending limit for a given campaign, the following 2 fields work together:
In general, campaigns have 3 possible spending limit models:
spending_limit= monthly amount the campaign can consume.
- Once the budget is depleted, the campaign stops running for this month, and
- When a new month begins, the campaign's budget is replenished and the campaign starts running again (
spending_limit= entire amount that the campaign can consume.
- Once the budget is depleted, the campaign stops running, and
- Indicates that this campaign has no spending limit.
spending_limitfield must be omitted, or set to
- You must submit a
Campaigns with no spending limit are available for eligible accounts only.