SDK 3 is the latest major version of our Mobile SDK. It includes a number of enhancements, aimed at simplifying the integration process and minimizing errors.
SDK 3 is the preferred SDK version for new integrations.
(Publishers that are already using SDK V2 should continue to do so, until instructed otherwise.)
Key changes in SDK 3
- Widget and Feed are now instances of the same class ('Unit'), and use a similar flow.
- Widget and Feed heights are now set automatically.
- Placement View IDs are now managed automatically.
- Serial loading is now managed automatically.
- The following default values are now applied:
scrollInterceptflag for Feed is set to
trueby default (for a seamless transition between page and Feed scrolling).
Migrating from SDK 2 to SDK 3?
See our migration guidelines below.
Updated 6 months ago