Curl inside container doesn't work
Hello, I'm using PHP in a docker container with curl to use Taboola API. Everything worked fine few months but today I get issues to run a curl request to backstage.taboola.com both in php using curl module and in the terminal inside container.
[[email protected] www]# curl --location --request POST 'https://backstage.taboola.com/backstage/oauth/token?client_id=123&client_secret=123&grant_type=client_credentials' --header 'header: Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' -v
- About to connect() to backstage.taboola.com port 443 (#0)
- Trying 188.8.131.52...
- Connected to backstage.taboola.com (184.108.40.206) port 443 (#0)
- Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
- CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
- Operation timed out after 300270 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received
- Closing connection 0
curl: (28) Operation timed out after 300270 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received
The same curl request works fine locally via the host terminal or Postman for example.
It looks like a blocking. Can you help me with it please?